Saturday, November 26, 2011

Where To Find More About Purpose

My writing about Joe Paterno's leadership failure, and the importance of focusing on your purpose, prompted my colleague, Bob Palumbo, General Manager at Stokes Creative Group, to ask for more information.  So, I sent him a previous column I wrote about figuring out what your company purpose is.

And that prompted me to create a new web page to list all the columns I've written about purpose.  I'm passionate about the importance and awesome power of purpose.  But until I got Bob's request, I didn't realize how often I've written about it.

So if you want more of my thoughts on the importance of your company (or department, team, etc.) purpose, here's where you can find other columns I've written on the awesome power of purpose:
Importance, Power of Purpose

To refresh your memory, in my November 11 post, I had said that focusing on the company purpose is always good whenever you're not sure what you should do.   And that when in doubt, you should use your purpose as a moral compass.  If Paterno had done this, he would have retired on his own terms, instead of having the Board of Trustees fire him.

Let me know what YOU think!

Labels: ,

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home