Monday, May 3, 2010

Getting New Website Is Like Having A Baby

OK, my wife is always quick to point out that saying anything is like having a baby is ridiculous--because NOTHING is like having a baby. It's not as difficult, nor is it as rewarding.

She's right.

Still, it is a process that requires work, it is a bit of an ordeal, but it is very rewarding. I should add that the work and ordeal part is because of me, not the people who did the design.

Kulin Shah and his team at NexFusion were just great, and I highly recommend them. Very easy to work with, very patient, very professional.

It may not be exactly like having a baby, but I'm glad the site is up, and I'm proud of the new design, look, and feel. And like having a baby, it's a process that continues after the birth/launch.

Stay tuned...

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home